Founder – ‘LifeCures Wellness Clinic’
Co-founder – ‘Whole Brain Consulting’
Dr. Kanan Khatau Chikhal: As the owner of ‘LifeCures Wellness Clinic’, founded in 2001, she is a Performance Coach and enables various individuals from diverse walks of life realize their inner potential and strengths and achieve their goals. Dr. Kanan also became the co-founder of ‘Whole Brain Consulting’ in 2016. As a certified Executive Coach, she has been the most sought after coaches for facilitating organizational development. Till date, Dr. Kanan Khatau Chikhal has had over 10000 clients and over 25,000 hours of Coaching, Consulting and Training in her 17 years of experience.
“Beginning my career as a Doctor of Homeopathic medicine and Psychology, I have learnt and evolved myself to the domain of Consulting, Coaching and Training Business Owners, start-ups and individuals. Over the years, I am fondly referred to as a Brain Mechanic. Using science of Ontology, I specialize in Behaviour modification, Mindful Practices, Trans-personal work, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Executive Coaching. Whole Brain specialise in Strategic Thinking using Blue Ocean Mindset & deploying Tools & Frameworks of Blue Ocean Strategy & Business Owners to challenge conventional logic & look for out of box solutions. No problem can be solved with the same mindset that created it. I provide a lens to individuals & organizations to see differently, be counter intuitive, change perspective & look at complete picture. Outcome is enhanced Productivity & Performance & Leaders start using their Learnings & Whole Brain & develop Competencies for Global Leader Of Future.
The very talented Dr Kanan has developed a scale called the “Grit-O-Meter.” The Grit-O-Meter is used to measure the Limitlessness of Human Potential. She advocates on a Global Movement of shifting individuals and Organisations from Human Pollution to Human Evolution.
Some of the biggest achievements of Dr. Kanan Khatau Chikhal include:
- TEDx Speaker at TEDx SIES College on 27th January 2018 on the topic of Limitlessness of the Human Potential – Can we measure it?
- TEDx Speaker at the TEDxHinduja College event on 23 rd September, 2017 on the topic of Human Pollution and how Electronic Addiction has impacted the productivity of the brain cycle and the blurring the lines of relationships in the world today.
- Invited on the grand platform of NDTV program on “Women in Indian Sports”, organized by Australian High Commission. Presented the concept of Whole Brain Activation for Peak Performance where development of Grit with Strategic Thinking unlocks potential along with “Strategic Planning through the “Blue Ocean Strategy” in sports.
- Received ‘Leadership Coach Par Excellence Award’ by the Wow Cultural Icon Awards
- Nominated for the Rising Star Champion Award by We are the city, a global initiative present in major cities. The Rising Star Champion awards recognize remarkable male and female leaders across India from a wide variety of industries.
- Featured on radio shows, television interviews regularly for her expert opinions.
- Written articles on business and leadership as a columnist in The Hindu.
- Her quotes also get published by newspapers like Hindustan Times, The Times of India, Mumbai Mirror, Sunday Midday, DNA, and Deccan Herald on a regular basis.
Initially, even Dr Kanan had to face some difficulties. Being a woman and an entrepreneur and managing home as well as work duties is a huge challenge in itself. What Dr. Kanan Khatau Chikhal says about the challenges she faced:
“Being a women entrepreneur, I had to work hard to balance my work and life. There weretimes when everything needed my attention at the same time. Other days would be guilt filled for having missed an important event at my daughter’s school. Some days I would carry the work home which further added to my stress levels. No matter what I did or how much I tried I was not able to balance my work and life. That is when I realised that I needed to move from Work-Life Balance to Work-Life Harmony. It is important that both these aspects of my life co-existed in harmony at not as contradicting areas. Thus, today I enable women entrepreneurs to find and create the harmony and also move from Time Management to Energy Management”, says Dr. Kanan Khatau Chikhal.
Dr. Kanan finds her peace in listening to Sufi music and specially Sant Kabir ke dohe and Bulleh Shah ke Kalaam. The poet Rumi fills her soul and she dances to music which she finds self therapeutic. She also uses dance and movement as a form of expressive art in her workshops.
As for her future plans, Dr. Kanan Khatau Chikhal said- “I am working towards building a holistic centre called ZENITH which will enable individuals to reach their personal and professional Zenith. The centre will be one of its kind in India which will enable wellness, specialize in Millennial Coaching and De-addiction specifically of electronics. ”
Dr Kanan’s message to her readers:
“Allow yourself to be more complete. Explore your limitless potential. Reach your Zenith both personally and professionally.”