Dr Pooja Shaheen Ahmad: Dr Pooja Shaheen Ahmad is the President of ALDA Foundation. She has a Ph.D. in Management from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Dr Pooja has been working as a social activist since 5 years. She works on various objectives but mainly on cleanliness and women health/hygiene in Lucknow. She has conducted many garbage removal drives at various places in Lucknow.
Dr Pooja has also conducted many ‘Clealiness Awareness’ programs at various schools and centers across Lucknow. She has also organized and conducted many ‘Women Empowerment’ programs in schools and public places in Lucknow.
Dr Pooja has a decade worth of experience in teaching in management education.
Dr Pooja Shaheen Ahmad has been endowed with many awards and recognitions. Some of them include:
- Shan-e-Awadh Award in social work by Lucknow Mayor Mr S Bhatia.
- Honoured by ‘Innovation for change’ society working on poor girls education.
- Honoured by Rashtriya Mahila Dal for doing work on cleanliness in Lucknow city.
- Honoured by Avadh Upbhokta hit sanrakshan samiti for conducting workshop on tobacco free society and e commerce.
- Honoured by consumer online foundation for presentation on tobacco free society.