Anjali Mukherjee – Director of Health Total
Anjali Mukherjee is on a mission to promote well-being amongst the common man and help retain health by completely natural products. Along with her husband Saurabh Mukerjee, who is the entrepreneur and mind behind the business and the brand formation of ‘Health Total’ have setup an huge network of 60 health centers across Delhi, Mumbai,Pune, Nashik, Bengaluru, Indore, and has an online presence which serves to the health needs of people outside of Mumbai. For reaching out to those people who wish to be healthy and cannot visit the centers due to a busy schedule, Anjali Mukerjee’s Health Total also has a ‘do @ home’ health or weight loss program which can be delivered at your door step after a conversation with the medical team including of nutritionists, Ayurvedic doctors, and Homeopaths.
Anjali Mukerjee is a Nutritionist, Founder of HEALTH TOTAL, Researcher, Columnist, Author, and Public Speaker. She’s one of India’s best Nutritionist and a leader in spreading health awareness. Her team of Nutritionists, Homeopaths and Ayurvedic Doctors has been able to successfully solving lifestyle problems like High cholesterol, Obesity, Digestive Disorders, Type 2 Diabetes, Chronic fatigue, Hypertension, Low Immunity, Menopausal complaints etc; with the help of advanced Nutritional Medicine, Therapy, Ayurveda, Herbs, lifestyle management, exercise and counseling
In the year 1984, she did her clinical practice, after completion of graduation, B.Sc. chemistry from Jai hind college. A Diploma in Dietetics from the institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition. Then she completed her Fellowship in Nutrition and Environmental Medicine from Indian Nutrition Medical Association. She has also studied Naturopathy, Ozone therapy,Alternative Medicine, and other courses. She is also a professional Nutrigenomics Counsellor. She is studying Functional Medicine from Functional Medicine University, USA. Has an experience in clinical practice for more than three decades. Her research work in the area of preventive health care has touched more than 5,00,000 patients to gain the benefits of non-drug therapy.
Anjali Mukerjee is a popular personality and an influencing speaker on Women’s health, obesity, metabolic syndrome, natural medicine and lifestyle diseases.
Spreading Health Awareness
- Anjali Mukerjee has interacted with the doctors during the Continuing Medical Education event at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical at Khar on July 28, 2018. The spoke about ‘Weight Management Supports Disease Management’ and created awareness.
- Anjali Mukerjee has talked to the Mumbai traffic police, to help the team of Mumbai police discover the easy way to stay healthy & fit.
- Anjali Mukerjee was as a chief guest at National college for the event called ‘Prakriti 2018’. She advised to the college students on how to improve their lifestyle.
- Anjali Mukerjee was welcomed to speak by the group of 500 ladies’ study group in Kolkata to deliver a speech on Health and wellness.
Nutrigenomics of Health Total
Taking forward the legacy of Twenty years of discovering newer frontiers in nutritional science, She practiced Nutrigenomics at Health Total as a tool to serve customised nutritional therapy.
- She won “OUTSTANDING WOMEN LEADERSHIP ACHIEVEMENT AWARD” by World Women Leadership Congress & Awards (2016)
- She grabbed the ‘Living Legend award-2017’ at Khar gymkhana.
- She won the ‘The Phoenix Power Women Awards 2018’ of Phoenix market city.
- She is ‘The Global Women Achiever Award 2019’ in the Healthcare from TGWAA.
Anjali Mukerjee is trying to make a difference in people’s lives. She has improved the health of many people who feel unhealthy, depressed and demotivated.